The New Zealand Association of Mathematics Teachers/Te Rōpū Kaiako Pāngarau o Aotearoa is pleased to call for applications for this award.
The general criteria for selection are:
A – an effective sequence or resource for teaching mathematics
B – a device for teaching some aspects of mathematics;
C – an audio-visual or other communication programme on or for teaching mathematics;
D – a paper proposing or examining a method of teaching mathematics.
Teachers are encouraged to apply by completing a form:
All applications must be with NZAMT by Friday 25 September.
Any queries can be made to: email@example.com
Te Uru Rākau (Forestry New Zealand) is pleased to invite applications for 2021 Ngā Karahipi Uru Rākau – Forestry Scholarships, from Māori and female students interested in enrolling at university in a Bachelor of Forestry Science/Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) majoring in forest engineering.
Check-out our website for more information about applying: www.teururakau.govt.nz/forestryscholarships
If you are interested in enriching and innovating your teaching practice by taking it beyond the classroom (EOTC), this conference is for you. Expect an engaging, thought-provoking and hands-on conference, designed for educators across all learning areas.
- Ways to integrate responsive and authentic learning about our environment
- Enhancing student and staff wellbeing through connected learning
- Discovering meaning through Mātauranga Māori and multicultural values/practices
- Navigating and proactively leading changes in education
- Managing the nitty-gritty of EOTC: Health and Safety, managing workload and creative budgeting.
For further information: www.eonz.org.nz/professional-development/eotc-conference-2020