List a vacancy
From Tuesday 3 August until Thursday 5 August, there will be a freeze on the Education Gazette website due to a system upgrade. This means you will not be able to use the List a Vacancy form in this time.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
COVID-19 prompted us to explore new ways of delivering the Education Gazette and make better use of our online channels.
You told us you prefer to search for vacancies and notices online and wanted more great stories in print. So from 2021, we’re making more room in the printed Education Gazette to share the mahi of our education community and moving the vacancies section online.
All vacancies will now be published exclusively online. Still free.
Use the form below to list job vacancies in the Education Gazette | Tukutuku Kōrero.
What you need to know
- Vacancies are published online within two business days
- Each vacancy needs to be submitted separately
- Use the full range of options in this form to create high-quality vacancies targeted to the best candidates
Where to find more help
Have this information ready:
- Details about the role (title, description, position details, any allowances).
- Closing date and time for applications.
- Work contact details of the person receiving applications and enquiries (avoid including personal contact details for privacy reasons).
- A position description, application form, or combined document (optional) (PDF files, less than 5MB).
- An image (optional) (JPG or PNG files, less than 2MB or 3000px by 3000px). You must have permission or licence to use the image.