List a notice
COVID-19 prompted us to explore new ways of delivering the Education Gazette and make better use of our online channels.
You told us you prefer to search notices and vacancies online and wanted more great stories in print. So from 2021, we’re making more room in the printed Education Gazette to share the mahi of our education community, and moving the notices section online.
All notices will now be published exclusively online. Still free.
Use this form to list notices, including for professional learning and development, in the Education Gazette | Tukutuku Kōrero.
What you need to know
- Notices are published online within five business days.
- Each notice needs to be submitted separately. A series of up to five events can be listed within a single notice.
- Use the full range of options in this form to create high-quality notices targeted to the right audience.
Where to find more help
Have this information ready:
- Text for your notice, including what it’s about and who it’s for
- Contact details where readers can find out more or make enquiries
- Date, time and venue information if it's for an event
- An image (optional) (PDF or JPG files, less than 2MB or 3000px by 3000px). You must have permission or licence to use the image
- Your notice
- Preview notice