Superhero for the next generation in Kāpiti.
We are looking for a superstar to join our small team.
Do you want to work in a place that feels like home and values you as an individual?
Well, look no further, you have found your place.
We are a small centre, licenced for 35 children 3 months–5 years, with great quality ratios. We are in the beautiful suburb of Waikanae and are truly a home away from home. We value whakawhanaungatanga and are proud of our meaningful relationships between kaiako, tamariki, and whānau. We pride ourselves in the provocations we offer and how we always put relationships at the forefront of what we do. Our philosophy is based on respect, tuakana/teina, learning through play, Te Tiriti o Waitangi, learning focus culture, whanaungatanga and peace, love, joy, self-control, faithfulness, patience, and kindness. We weave all these together to offer a quality environment, where we have time to spend with individual tamariki.
If you have read this far and need a change and have the following attributes, we would love to hear from you and show you around our gorgeous centre.
- Fully qualified with either their provisional or full certification (Could look at a 3rd year teacher in-training)
- Amazing in building genuine relationships
- Have a passion for engaging learning environments
- Confident in their teaching practices
- An excellent team player and communicator
- Looking for someone to work 30-40 hours, but, for the right person this can be negotiable
- Have passion, energy, and a desire to be an involved team member
- Strong curriculum focus.
Cherries on top:
- Guaranteed non-contact each week
- Closed 2 weeks over Christmas
- Extended pay parity
- Small centre
- A paid teacher-only day each year
- Full mentoring programme for provisional teachers
- 50% off children's fees
- Paid first aid and teacher registration.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
352 Te Moana Rd, Waikanae, 5036
(04) 905 2547
Vacancy reference #:1HAcNH
ECE centre details
352 Te Moana Road, Waikanae
Waikanae, Wellington 5036