Early childhood teacher
Are you looking for a new challenge? Come and join our innovative, values-driven team!
We are looking for a creative and energetic team player who loves working with toddlers aged 2–3½ years, and is responsive to the developmental and emotional needs of this age group. Your loving, nurturing nature, along with an abundance of energy and sense of humour, will be welcomed and valued. You’ll be joining our Tui team, that shares space with tamariki aged 3½–5 years. There are 6 teachers across 2 rooms, working together to provide outstanding education and care for our 2–5 year olds. You’ll be aligned with our values of safe, loved and learning, and respectful teaching will be one of your core beliefs.
Licensed for 55 children, our Burwood centre is led by our centre director who brings a wealth of leadership experience.
Kindercare has been building careers for 50 years and we can offer you:
- Assurance of extended pay parity
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) if ECE qualified, registered and hold a current practising certificate (T&Cs apply)
- 10 days sick leave from your first day of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Fully-funded teacher registration
- Mental health and wellbeing programme
- Career-advancing professional development
- Culture that supports community projects
- Focused leadership development
- 50% childcare fees for your child.
This is a permanent full-time position (40 hours per week) for an ECE/primary qualified and registered teacher with a current provisional or full practising certificate.
Our centre embraces a respectful, inclusive culture, and building strong relationships with children and families is important to us. You’ll be joining a team who are committed to providing an environment where children feel safe and loved, while they are learning.
We are an accredited employer.
Kindercare Learning Centres - Burwood (208)
ECE centre details
305 Burwood Road, Burwood, Christchurch
Pinehill, Auckland 0632