This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week within the opening hours of 7.30am–5.30pm.
Located in West Auckland at West Harbour, the centre is licensed for 50 children, 36 O2 children and 14 U2. The centre has been renovated and has a lovely home-like feel to it. We are committed to offering parents a family environment of learning and trust. We have a centre cook who provides all meals for our children. Our passion is the children – their stories, creativity and happiness. All team are long standing staff members. Only applicants who already have the right to live and work in New Zealand will be considered.
- A great pay rate
- An enthusiastic and supportive team of people to work with
- An opportunity for you to use your skill-set in early childhood and build on our success through engagement with a diverse range of families in a community-oriented environment
- A safe, engaging and friendly place to work
- Ongoing professional development and support to gain full registration in necessary.
We are looking for:
- A great skill set and experience working with children
- A registered teacher, with at least provisional registration
- A strong understanding of learning, assessment and internal evaluation
- Flexibility, creativity and enthusiasm
- A positive can do attitude
- Superb organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to develop and maintain good relationships
- Familiarity with health and safety compliance
- A happy, vibrant personality.
Please email your CV, certificate and a photo of you to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you to arrange an interview.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HASRQ
Happy Kiddy Castle Early Learning
ECE centre details
5 Luckens Road, West Harbour, Auckland
9 Oak Bark Drive Schnapper Rock, Auckland 0632