We are seeking a passionate, innovative Y7 and 8 teacher who:
- Is collaborative
- Is culturally responsive
- Is experienced with diverse learners
- Has in-depth curriculum knowledge
- Is totally focused on children’s learning and achievement
- Has high expectations
- Enjoys sports and the outdoors, EOTC
- Has a great sense of humour!
A commitment to developing and providing opportunities outside the curriculum to grow students academic, cultural or sporting abilities will be advantageous.
A fixed-term unit is included for this position.
Start date: Term 2, 2022.
This role is covered by the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021, so applicants must either be vaccinated or have a medical exemption.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HASN0
15 Charles Street, Takapau
15 Charles Street, Takapau, 4203.0
View on map