Qualified and certified teacher
We are a mixed-aged community-based centre licensed for 22 children, nestled between Hastings Girls High School and Lindisfarne.
We are looking for a driven and nurturing teacher to join our amazing long-standing team. Whanaungatanga is embedded throughout centre philosophy, practices and everyday curriculum.
Whether you have a passion for infants and toddlers or for the O2s, we may have the perfect job for you!
As a successful applicant you must:
- Hold a current practising certificate
- Hold a recognised NZQA qualification for teaching in New Zealand
- Have a sound knowledge of Te Whāriki and assessment, planning and evaluation
- Have a great sense of humour
- Have a strong and positive work ethic
- Be able to work outside of school hours.
In return we offer you:
- High ratios
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 3 weeks closure throughout the year
- Paid certification and first aid costs
- Weekly non-contact
- A supportive working team and Board of Management.
All applicants must have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand working.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HASJP
Kiwi Kidz Community Early Education Centre
ECE centre details
508 Pakowhai Road, Stortford Lodge, Hastings
508 Pakowhai Road, Frimley, Hastings 4120