NE–Y3 classroom teacher
We are seeking a positive, creative teacher with the open-minded ability to implement our structured literacy and PRIME maths numeracy programmes.
- Who is willing and capable of implementing the school's move to a structured literacy approach in 2022
- Who is motivated and able to build strong, positive relationships with students and whānau (Relationship-Based Learning)
- Can work alongside our te reo kaiakō in delivering daily te reo instruction
- Who has excellent classroom management skills and high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Has the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, and is able to take feedback and implement it
- Who will provide well planned and engaging learning opportunities for our students
- Can work alongside SENCO supporting children with diverse needs
- With the experience of rural, multi-level and across class teaching.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HASGC
Whakarara Road, Matauri Bay
2223 Whakarara Roadd, Matauri Bay, Kaeo, 478.0
View on map