We are seeking an inspiring, motivated and enthusiastic teacher to lead our O2 team at our Beachlands centre.
Early Connections is under new management and is now family owned and operated, it is a purpose built centre licenced for 70 children and has a ‘home away from home’ feel.
This role would ideally suit an experienced leader looking for a new challenge, however we would consider a teacher looking to take their first step into a leadership role if they are the right fit for the centre and teaching team.
This is a full-time position, working on a roster system between the hours of 7:15am and 5:30pm.
- Management that values their staff
- A supportive, fun and encouraging teaching team
- An environment where your thoughts and ideas are heard and valued
- Paid registration and first aid
- Generous remuneration including pay parity
- Generous PD budget
- Discounted childcare fees
- Minimum of 2 hours non-contact per week
- Excellent ratios
- A home away from home.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You are qualified and registered
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills
- Recognise that meaningful relationships are fundamental to learning
- Are a team player who can lead by example, embrace collaboration, and work in a collegial environment
- Are confident in programme planning, assessment, and evaluation
- Have a solid understanding of Te Whāriki and how to implement this into the curriculum.
If this sounds like a role and environment you would be interested in please apply.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HASE3
Early Connections Childcare Centre
ECE centre details
66 Seventh View Ave, Beachlands, Auckland
3 Te Makuru Lane, Maraetai, Auckland 2018