Assistant teacher physical education, health, food and nutrition
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven teacher to join our team for the 2022 school year.
Please state supporting subjects.
The ideal applicant will be someone who:
- Has proven classroom management skills, grounded in strong relationships with students
- Has confidence to meaningfully connect with a range of diverse learners, especially Māori and Pasifika
- Has developed a personal pedagogy focussing on practical learning contexts
- Works as a collaborative and contributing member of a department
- Understands the concept of PE, health and food and nutrition as an integrated learning area
- Is actively seeking to shift traditional perceptions in this learning area
- Is interested in creating learning that collaborates across learning areas.
Applicants should also have a passion for boys education, a willingness to contribute to our extensive extracurricular program, and support the Catholic character of our college.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HARwh
St Patrick's College (Silverstream)
207 Fergusson Drive, Upper Hutt
Private Bag 906, Upper Hutt, 5018
View on map