Wharekura kaiako and principal nominee
The Board seeks an experienced fully registered kaiako.
Wharekura kaiako and principal nominee for Y9–13.
- A full NZ teaching registration
- Te Aho matua
- Te reo Māori
- A full vaccination passport
- Knowledge in the use of assessment tools, planning tools, analysis of data and programmes that encourage learning and engage our tamariki
- Knowledge and skill base required in this area, including experience in using KAMAR
- Able to work as a team member for the betterment of our tamariki
- Has high knowledge in the use of the NCEA assessments and tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an open learning environment
- Te reo Rangatira
- Nga Toi.
This is a maternity leave position, the position will start term 1, Tuesday 1 February and will conclude in term 4, Friday 16 December 2022.
How to apply
Please request an application form via email from Nikki. Applications by email only (with PDF files attached) will be accepted.
(09) 408 4858
Vacancy reference #:1HARtt
14 Norman Senn Ave, Kaitaia
P O Box 63, Kaitaia, 441
View on map