ECE teacher - AKA
KiNZ Myers Park is currently looking for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher to join their dedicated team. This is a permanent, full time role which will commencing as soon as possible.
KiNZ Myers Park is a small centre licenced for 50 children, including under-twos. It is situated in the CBD's Upper Queen Street and is set in the middle of Myers Park. There is easy access to the motorways and we have car parks available for all our teaching team, on site.
We are looking for an experienced Teacher who is passionate about ECE and whose practice comes from the heart and radiates kindness. You will be a team player who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Our ideal candidate will
- be a self-motivated team player, and fun-loving
- be someone who intrinsically understands our teaching philosophy of play-based learning
- have demonstrable skills in relationship building
- share our commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, informing and leading bicultural practice
- value the use of ICT as a teaching tool, utilising a range of available technological resources to extend children's learning and improve teaching practice
- have a strong focus on inclusiveness, recognising and valuing the rich diversity of the tamariki, whanau and local community
- enjoy working directly with our tamariki and love getting your hands dirty
- be passionate about environments and natural play spaces for children's learning
To find out more about KiNZ Myers Park, please visit our website at www.aka.org.nz
If this role interests you, click "Apply Now"
You must have the legal right to live and work permanently in NZ, to be considered for this position
It is now a requirement that any person working in AKA Early Childhood Education Services must be fully vaccinated from the COVID-19 virus by 1 January 2022, and confirmation of vaccinations is required.
ECE centre details
381 Queen Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland
P O Box 6933, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141