Qualified early childhood teachers
Sweet Pea Early Learning Centre is a lovely boutique early childhood centre located approximately 25 minutes south of Christchurch in the semi-rural community of Ohoka. We have amazing opportunities that have come up in both our toddler and preschool room. We are looking for passionate, resilient and dedicated qualified teachers to join us on our amazing journey in early childhood.
As a progressive family-owned centre, we embody the values of maanakitanga (kindness), respect for diversity and have a firm commitment to striving towards excellence. We expect our teachers to also embody these values. What gives us a competitive advantage is our desire to build a dynamic cohesive team culture so the candidate needs to work collaboratively with others while having excellent communication skills.
In regards to your teaching, you must have a strong understanding of program planning, pedagogy and the curriculum. It is essential that your planning encompasses engaging and interesting activities/provocations for all tamariki.
The successful candidate/s will enjoy the following benefits
- A $2000 cash incentive for the right candidate (terms & conditions apply).
- A competitive salary (kindergarten pay parity).
- Fully paid teacher registration and First Aid after one year of service.
- High teacher/child ratio.
- Opportunities to work in either the toddler and preschool room.
- Flexible working hours can be negotiated.
- A pleasant working environment that caters to your wellbeing and welfare.
- Ongoing professional development with opportunities to further your career within the company.
If you want to be part of an innovative company that is on the cutting edge and you want to be in an environment where you will not only grow but thrive then please apply.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter, CV, and direct enquiries to:
(03) 312 0206
Sweet Pea Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
Unit 2 468 Mandeville Road, Ohoka
Unit 2 468 Mandeville Road, Ohoka, Christchurch 7692