Recently new to the scene and built for purpose, our Educare Albert Street Centre is licenced for 85 tamariki.
Our centre has a fun and enthusiastic team who will also share your passion to develop and grow our future community. Our open and calm spaces provide the perfect environment for our tamariki to learn through play while nurturing their own personal interests.
At Educare, we:
- put a high emphasis on continuous growth which you will find through our coaching and development programmes,
- use the strengths of our people to grow those around us. The Educare fleet has 21 centres so we have a strong network for support,
- have established policies and procedures,
- pride ourselves on growing business savvy centre managers who know the in's and outs of running a successful centre with the support of our senior leadership team.
Joining the Educare whānau, you:
- will be set up for success in your role from day one with a robust induction programme.
- will have the opportunity to learn how to run a business,
- have the support and guidance from our sister Centre Managers and Senior Leadership team,
- have a blank canvas with the opportunity to grow a centre, creating a community connection and working alongside our Marketing Manager to draw enrolments to your centre.
- will contribute to and create a successful team culture you are proud of,
- will celebrate your successes as a team and with the wider Educare whānau.
Your knowledge on the current curriculum documents will be second to none, you share this with your fellow kaiako by role modelling best practices on the floor on a day to day basis. You create a safe environment for our tamariki to learn, laugh and play.
How to apply
Please send your CV, qualifications along with the listing reference to:
(027) 551 5786
Vacancy reference #:1HARoP
ECE centre details
6-8 Albert Street, Pukekohe West, Auckland
3 Grey Street, Regent, Whangarei 0112