ECE certified teacher
Preschool team awaits a new certified teacher to join in on the learning and fun! Sister centres close by - lots of growth and support!
- Discounted childcare
- Retention of certified teacher status - paid registration
- Professional learning & development opportunities
- A commitment to supporting staff in their career paths
- We value teachers who dream big, and we want to support them in this!
- We always want the best for our people at Evolve, so naturally we support pay parity. We’re opting in!
Many of our teachers here at Active Explorers Greenmeadows, have been here for just about as long as the furniture (!), so you can trust that you will be working alongside an experienced team who know each other well, and share the same goals for our tamariki.
With three generously sized rooms, each with their own outdoor play area, we have plenty of room for teachers to make their mark!
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An NZ recognised ECE teacher qualification and hold current ECE certification
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures
- Existing NZ working rights.
Relationships are key to Active Explorers, Greenmeadows and extend both within and external of our centre walls including, our team, our tamariki and whānau, and our wider community. If this sounds like you, and you are eager to join our team in creating a home away from home for our tamariki, apply now!
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me! : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HARky
Active Explorers Greenmeadows
ECE centre details
518 Kennedy Road, Greenmeadows, Napier
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143