Learning support coordinator
The Eastern Southland Kahui Ako is seeking a learning support coordinator position. West Gore School will be the employing school.
This permanent full-time role will:
- Support students through building an inclusive school or kura and cluster environment which encourages participation, progress and successful transitions
- Support kaiako/teachers in schools and kura to lift their capability to better meet the needs of learners, and to strengthen their connections with early learning services
- Support parents and whānau to build better relationships of understanding around learning support and establishing points of contact if needed
- Work alongside other LSCs across the cluster and connect with the learning support facilitator and wider agencies eg Oranga Tamariki, to access services and resources to support learners
- Work with school or kura leadership team to influence and encourage them about ensuring the needs of all students receive the appropriate support to enhance their learning and progress.
Position is to commence term 1, 2022.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HARfK
120 Kitchener Street, Gore
120 Kitchener Street, Gore, 9710
View on map