Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with U3?
In our settled rooms, your skill and heart for providing responsive loving care for our toddlers will make you a perfect fit in team.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Assurance of pay parity
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500.00 (less tax; T&C’s apply)
- Fully-funded teacher registration
- Mental health and wellbeing programme
- Career-advancing professional development
- Culture that supports community projects
- Focused leadership development
- 50% childcare fees for your child.
Your warm, caring experience would be ideal, along with creativity, energy and a sense of fun. You will be a relationship focused teacher, and respectful teaching will be one of your core beliefs.
Conveniently located with an easy walk from the ferry, train and bus terminals, you will be joining a dynamic team who are committed to serving children and families with love.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher (or you may be a teacher in training or awaiting registration)
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
If you are passionate about teaching and enjoy working in a supportive team environment, we would love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centres (20) Custom St West
ECE centre details
29 Customs Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632