Registered teacher (3 positions)
Little Feet Childcare is proudly family owned and operated and understands the importance of working in a place that respects each other, our environment and ourselves. We are passionate about teaching and developing a high-quality programme and building strong relationships with tamariki and their whānau.
We need teachers who:
- Enjoy working with children and have their safety and wellbeing at heart
- A can-do attitude and an excellent communication and time management skills, with a bicultural understanding, and the ability to relate to a range of people within our community
- Ability to use their initiative and able to follow instructions well
- Flexibility in hours and willingness to take on additional roles during the day if required
- Punctual, honest and energetic and enjoy an ever-changing & multi-cultural environment.
The ideal candidates should hold current New Zealand ECE teacher registration or primary teacher registration. To fit right in you will be a true team player with excellent communication skills and a great sense of humor.
We value our staff and provide excellent working conditions and ongoing professional development opportunities. Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with competitive salary package, discounted childcare, paid registration and first aid course and further growth opportunities.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HARbN
Little Feet Childcare Centre (Yates Rd 2)
ECE centre details
26 Yates Road, Mangere East, Auckland
P O Box 23460, Hunters Corner, Auckland 2155