We have 2 vacancies available for our Pēpi Centre opening early January 2022.
Royals Pēpi Centre is a newly refurbished centre which is run alongside Royals Early Learning Centre, located in Havelock North amongst the vineyards.
The Pēpi Centre will be licensed for 12 U2s with a ratio of 1:4.
We are looking for a qualified, registered ECE teacher with a passion for teaching and learning to join our team from early January 2022.
At Royals Pēpi Centre we believe in reflecting God’s love through every aspect of our centre and delivering high quality care and education for children underpinned by Christian principles.
We provide a programme of play-based learning that is centred around our Christian philosophy and values. This is designed to empower children to gain the most from their early childhood years in a fun, warm and caring environment. We offer a spacious learning environment in a semi-rural location with fantastic views, playground, car parking and all within a supportive teacher and whānau community.
We require a permanent full-time person with the following attributes:
- Fully qualified and registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Knowledge of the ECE curriculum, regulations, policies and procedures
- Good sound knowledge of programme planning, self-review, and learning journeys
- Able to be proactive in providing stimulating environments for children
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well in a small and supportive team
- Can be flexible.
In return, we will offer you:
- A brilliant and caring tight-knit team to work with
- A supportive whānau community
- The support of the board of trustees
- Competitive wages and well-balanced lifestyle
- Professional and passionate centre manager to help provide the foundation for you to grow personally and professionally.
We look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HARYQ
Royals Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
391 Te Mata Road, Havelock North
P O Box 8904, Havelock North 4157