Centre manager | Buckland Street
We are looking for an extraordinary person to lead our team of highly skilled teachers at Buckland Street Early Learning Centre. We are looking for someone to commence at the beginning of February 2022.
Licensed for 60 tamariki we provide an exciting and spacious indoor and outdoor environment for our children to explore through open-ended learning opportunities. Our team values the relationships we build within our centre and community, encompassing our philosophy and focusing and upholding meaningful relationships through whakawhanaungatanga and mannakitanga.
As a passionate and experienced leader, you will wear many hats to allow you to manage in an ever-evolving environment and be adaptable to meet a variety of needs. You will have a strong “on the floor” presence, providing mentoring and role modelling of exceptional teaching practice to the team.
- BEd/Dip Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration/certification
- Initiative, desire and passion for quality practice standards and commitment to the principles of Te Whāriki
- Familiarity with the New Zealand Education Council, ERO, MOE requirements, Licensing Criteria, 2008 Regulations and Code of Ethics
- A comprehensive understanding of how to maintain and grow occupancy levels
- Innovative, resilient, committed, passionate and enthusiastic!
Why work for us?
We offer an exceptionally competitive salary package! This includes subsidised childcare, First Aid Certification, Flu vaccination and financial support to maintain full registration plus a generous time out of ratio to enable you to coach and mentor your team and attend to operational and compliance requirements.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced ECE specialist with exceptional leadership qualities, APPLY NOW.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HARPo
Buckland St Childcare Centre
ECE centre details
69 Buckland Street, Putaruru
PO Box 628, Whangaparaoa 0943