One of the deputy principals is moving on to lead their own school so we need a new dynamic leader to join our team.
If you want to be provided with the opportunity to undertake new leadership roles and help our principal lead Hamilton West School into the future this is the job for you.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Can demonstrate they are culturally responsive
- Has led successful teams of students and teachers
- Has proven ability in accelerating student achievement
- Can demonstrate commitment to student agency
- Thinks creatively about educational practices across the NZC
- Has proven organisational and time management skills
- Builds strong, respectful relationships
- Has strong understanding of successful student management practices
- Is an effective communicator
- Demonstrates resilience
- Has the ability to manage conflict and solve problems effectively
- Recent career development learning
- Is energetic has a sense of humour, and can have fun.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAREj
36 Hammond Street, Hamilton West, Hamilton
36 Hammond Street, Hamilton Central, Hamilton, 3204
View on map