ECE certified teacher
We are entering a new stage of growth and refection within our centre... connecting with who we are and why ECE chose us!
- Based in a rural Manawatu community at the foot of the Ruahine and Tararua ranges beneath Wharite peak
- Closely connected to the community - Staff make regular contributions to local community
- Subsidised childcare
- Paid teaching registration and first aid.
Nestled in the heart of the semi-rural village of Ashhurst, we are a small and welcoming early childhood centre and we are searching for the perfect certificated ECE teacher to join our team.
We are Learning Adventures Ashhurst!
A variety of experiences are available to our children to challenge them in a holistic way, both adult and child initiated.
Children's interests are encouraged and extended by ensuring there is time for children to play with and alongside others. Promoting self-esteem and confidence is important here, celebrating the uniqueness of each child - having fun is a key ingredient to success in our early childhood setting!
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A NZ ECE teacher qualification and hold current ECE registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to quality education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures
If you would love an informal chat, a visit or just some more information to form a better view of what this opportunity looks like for you - please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HARD0
Learning Adventures Ashhurst
ECE centre details
1 Pembroke Street, Ashhurst
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143