ECE registered teacher
*$2000 Sign on Bonus
Are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to grow? A centre that values teamwork, integrity and thoughtfulness?
Our beautiful Hardykids centre in central Motueka has an opportunity for a registered teacher to work along side our wonderful teaching team.
We are so proud of our beautiful home away from home centre environment which is surrounded by beautiful large gardens. We pride ourselves on the innovative experiences we set up to extend child learning and the strong relationships we hold with our centre whanau. You will be joining a stable, collaborative and friendly team and be part of an organisation that supports continued kaiako development.
We would be excited to hear from someone who is warm and welcoming, has excellent communication skills, a talent for setting up fun and interesting learning activities and is competent with planning, curriculum and regular emergent reviews, and holds a positive team player attitude!
We can offer you:
- $2000 Sign on Bonus
- Competitive remuneration – we are opting into Pay Parity from Jan 2022
- Discounted childcare
- First aid certification and annual flu vaccines
- Full reimbursement for teacher registration costs and staff uniform
- A generous PLD budget where you can choose PLD for your own learning
- A healthy resource budget
- Comprehensive induction, mentoring and appraisal processes and ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development!
- A fantastic, fun, and supportive team!
If you would like to know more or to arrange a visit, please call Bec on 03 528 5299 or send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
HardyKids Early Learning Centre - Motueka
ECE centre details
473 High street, Motueka
P O Box 628, Stanmore Bay, Whangaparaoa 0943