NZ qualified and registered ECE teacher
Ko te ahurei o te tamaiti aroha o tātou mahi
“Let the uniqueness of the child guide our work”
Located on Mokia Drive, Tihi-o-Tonga our privately owned centre offers a full early childhood education service to its local community.
The centre is unique in being able to provide their children with teaching and learning experiences linked to a strong community and family spirit.
We are looking for kaiako with a New Zealand ECE teaching qualification or recognition of same and be registered with the New Zealand Teachers Council to join our team from January 10 2022.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Have an absolute passion and dedication for working with babies, toddlers and preschoolers
- Have at least 6 months experience working with children, aged 0–5 years
- Be available 5 days per week, between the hours of 7.30am-5.30pm
- Be flexible, and love the thrill of working in a progressive centre
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and show initiative
- This role is covered by the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021, so applicants must either be vaccinated or have a medical exemption.
As a valued member of our team you will have
- PD opportunities
- 2 hour non-contact in a dedicated space
- Paid staff meeting once a month
- Mid-year and end of year social events
- Staff appreciation throughout the year
- 2 weeks Christmas closure.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HARAu
ECE centre details
Mokoia Drive, Springfield, Rotorua
P O Box 456, Rotorua 3040