We are looking for a teacher:
- Who demonstrates a willingness to support and uphold the special Catholic character of the school is desirable but not essential
- With proven evidence of supporting students to make excellent progress in literacy and numeracy
- Who effectively uses A4L across the curriculum to ensure students progress
- With abilities to create a stimulating learning environment which opens up opportunities for student agency and collaborative learning
- With natural capabilities of building positive relationships with students, staff and our community
- With a particular interest and skills in music; having the ability to accompany singing and support this area across the school is desirable.
We can offer you:
- A small, well behaved and enthusiastic class of learners (under 24 students to start and most likely Y3–4)
- A highly supportive team teacher (working in an adjacent classroom)
- A fun, caring and collaborative staff team
- A supportive whānau community
- Positive and supportive leadership - focused on staff professional development to support students and lead learning.
Visits to the school are welcomed (covid restrictions permitting - alternatively a chat with the principal via phone is encouraged prior to applying).
St Peter's Catholic School (Cambridge)
22 Anzac Street, Cambridge
22 Anzac Street, Cambridge, 3434
View on map