ECE certified teacher
- Named after the magnificent mountain viewed from our playground
- A beautiful spacious learning environment. Our rooms are vibrant and inspiring...
- Kiwi gardening community initiative
- Haere mai ki waho - nature education
- We always want the best for our people at Evolve, so naturally we support pay parity. We’re opting in!
Fixed-term opportunity fitting in with where you are right now in your teaching career? Gorgeous position with our infants and toddlers, until June 2022.
Little Wonders Aoraki is a gem of a centre, both in looks and in heart. If you love being included in a large family then you must come join in on the hustle and bustle! To join us all you need is to be a qualified and certified ECE teacher with a commitment to continuous learning for both yourself and the children in your care.
When working with the youngest of children, respectful care is of the upmost importance. We offer freedom of movement in safely designed spaces, opportunities for sustained and uninterrupted play, focused and unhurried attention during care routines, sensitive observations to understand individual needs and emotionally nurturing relationships of trust and respect.
Key skills and experience you'll need:
- Hold a NZ ECE teacher qualification and be registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way - play is important so you must love fun and be fun!
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures.
We would love you to come check out our centre, see how fantastic we are for yourself! Our teachers love what they do and our children are super happy and truly flourish.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAR7n
Little Wonders Childcare (Aoraki)
ECE centre details
307 Wai-iti Road, Glenwood, Timaru
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143