PORSE is New Zealand's leading provider of in-home childcare and educator training. We work with families, parents, nannies, educators and students of all ages.
Join our up and running Wellington team as a programme tutor to support PORSE educators to work with children in home and playschool settings across the Manawatu/Horowhenua area.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Hold a Diploma of Teaching (ECE), hold current teacher registration and possess a strong commitment to work with an organisation that believes living and learning begins in-home
- Have exceptional skills in building and maintaining strong relationships
- Be a self-starter, capable of managing your own time, performance and development
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office, i.e. Word and Outlook
- Enjoy being a part of a close-knit, supportive, achievement oriented, self-managing team within a national organisation.
On-going training and professional development will be provided. An attractive employment package including a vehicle will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
To learn more about PORSE, visit our website today!
ECE centre details
12 Hagley Street, Porirua
P O Box 200, Hastings 4156