Associate principal (2 positions)
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced leaders to join our team and play a key role in moving our improvement-focused school forward.
We are a growing U9, multicultural specialist school for learners aged 5 to 21 with ORS funding.
These roles involve full leadership of a syndicate of base and satellite classes, and leading school improvement initiatives.
The positions and responsibilities will reflect the successful applicant's skills and interests.
The successful applicants will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to collaboratively lead innovation and school-wide initiatives
- Success in supporting others to improve practice
- A strong knowledge of special education pedagogies
- Proven success in creating valuing relationships with whānau
- Good understanding of culturally responsive practice in action.
All positions are fully released, with occasional class cover as required.
School visits are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the principal.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAR2q
48-52 Rosehill Drive, Papakura
48-52 Rosehill Drive, Rosehill, Papakura, 2113
View on map