ECE centre manager
This is a small centre with a license for 35 children (2yrs–5 yrs). We are on the lookout for a passionate and committed leader to take over the reins and continue the great work this team is doing.
The position involves supporting, teaching and leading the team, communicating with families and ensuring that the centre operates as a high-performing centre based on quality and genuine interactions between staff, children and family.
As the manager, you will role model excellent leadership qualities, inspiring and motivating others to do the same. Alongside this, you'll be responsible for meeting administrative expectations, compliance requirements and striving to achieve financial performance targets.
What can we offer you?
- Amazing opportunities to help develop your management skills
- Supportive professional development to help you flourish, and assist in your development as a teacher and manager
- Excellent remuneration
- On-going support and advice from a dedicated, experienced leadership team
- Substantial childcare discounts.
- As our successful centre manager, you will have:
A passion for building meaningful relationships with children and their families
- A drive to provide learning opportunities that extend beyond the centre, out into the wider community
- An ability to set a 'big picture' direction, while making sure the day to day details are attended to
- Sound business acumen
- A real vision as to what you would like to achieve as the leader of a successful centre
- A Bachelor/Diploma of Education Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current certification
- Proven recent success in educational management or leadership position.
You will be well supported by our learning and development manager with ongoing training, mentoring and PD opportunities. We give you enough support and training to ensure you'll be a success but also enough space to lead how you want to lead.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
(022) 319 4087
Vacancy reference #:1HAQz4
All About Children - Browns
ECE centre details
49 Browns Road, Manurewa, Auckland
P O Box 15503, New Lynn, Auckland 0640