ECE head teacher
Together we grow!
Are you an experienced, qualified head teacher/team leader, passionate about delivering a high standard of care with an in depth understanding of curriculum and programme planning, sound professional teaching practice and a good understanding of Te Whāriki – necessary skills to effectively lead a team of kaiako in providing a quality and professional education programme to our tamariki.
You have a warm, caring and kind disposition, being an outstanding communicator, friendly, approachable, and enjoying a challenge with a genuine passion and ability to respond to the development needs of our tamariki and an ECE centre who holds regular staff events, provides many professional development opportunities.
There are lots of things to love about our centre, we are especially proud of our beautiful outdoor space. As teachers, the part we love most about this space is having endless opportunities to create unique and creative learning experiences.
Our offer to you:
- Competitive remuneration
- A well-balanced lifestyle
- A supportive management
- A dedicated and committed team to work with
- Professional development
- The chance to inspire and empower your team to achieve success individually and as a team
- You’ll be supported and inspired, and have liberty to pursue your ideas
- Sufficient non-contact hours to ensure effective programme planning, documentation and reflection
- Exposure and development in ECE management for your next step up and much more.
We are also looking for a qualified teacher at Paeroa Early Learning Centre.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQyx
Ngatea Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
65 Hayward Road, Ngatea
621a Richardson Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland