Qualified ECE teacher
Bring your ECE game.
FSKA based in Frankton, Hamilton is currently seeking an early childhood education (ECE) qualified teacher to join their dedicated team to provide excellent bilingual learning experiences for our tamariki.
The successful team member will be a reliable, passionate professional with proven organisational and time-management skills. FSKA aims to foster the joy of an inquiring mind and support learning and development with respectful relationships and appropriate intentional teaching strategies.
As the ideal candidate you will also have:
- A sound understanding of tikanga Māori and te reo
- Commitment to parent engagement approach
- Understanding of a bilingual approach
- Energy, enthusiasm, and resilience to meet the challenges of ECE compliance and operational competencies
- Passionate and encouraging about the children’s learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven planning and organisation skills
- The ability to care for young children and provide a nurturing learning environment
- Commitment to personal development and development of our tamariki
- Be flexible in thinking, working, able to think outside the box.
- A competitive salary
- A stable and long-term permanent position
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Fun-filled atmosphere.
Applicants for this position are required to have the current legal right to work in New Zealand.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQxR
First Steps Kids Academy
ECE centre details
29 Green Street, Hamilton Central, Hamilton
1 Stonebrooke Lane, Flat Bush, Auckland 2016