Early learning educator
We are looking for a 'Superstar Educator' to join us on our journey as Ako Adventures. We are an independent Childcare centre located in heart of Manurewa.
With well resourced learning environments and collaborative teams of fun loving educators and support staff, we are focused on creating ‘A home away from home’ for tamariki and whānau.
Your characteristics are:
- Dedication to tamariki wellbeing and learning
- Enthusiasm and flexible thinking
- Willing to work respectfully with a variety of cultures
- Valuing fantastic communication both with team members and as language models for young learners.
- A sense of fun and a passion for intentional teaching and learning
- Willingness to continue learning and adapting as kaiako.
Experience and knowledge in:
- MoE Documents e.g Te Whāriki, Te Ata Poutama, Tapasa etc...
- Curriculum and programme planning
- Internal Evaluations and self reviews
- Online portfolio experience e.g using Storypark Planning templates
What we will provide:
- A supportive work environment
- Flexible employment options (we will consider both part time or full time for the right candidate).
- Option to work from home during non contact time (subject to the centre managers approval).
- Quality professional development opportunities encouraged and supported
- Excellent numeration
- Discounted childcare.
We will pay your renewal for your teacher registration and first aid refresher.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQuU
ECE centre details
22 Russell Road, Manurewa, Auckland
P O Box 75748, Manurewa, Auckland 2243