ECE head teacher
We are a small homely centre - licensed for 29 children.
Pay parity - free childcare.
Experienced head teacher - an ideal candidate should have previous leadership experience or be an outstanding teacher ready to step up. You will be fully supported by the centre manager/owners who are actively involved in the business on a day-to-day basis. As a head teacher, you will be responsible for supporting the centre manager in the daily operation of the centre which includes leading the team, ensuring systems are followed, building relationships with families and community, and ensuring the delivery of quality education and care for children.
A successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- An ECE qualification with current registration
- Strong leadership and time management skills
- High level of knowledge in programme planning and assessment
- Ability to build relationship with colleagues, children and families
- Role model excellent leadership qualities and are able to motivate others
- Have knowledge of the Ministry of Education's regulations, ECE policies and procedures and implementing internal and regular evaluation within the centre.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQrM
ECE centre details
35 Hobson Avenue, Kerikeri
35 Hobson Avenue, Kerikeri 0230