Due to increased enrolments we are seeking a qualified kaiako to be a part of our progressive team.
This is a permanent position and you must be able to work full-time on rotating shifts.
Our ideal applicants will possess the following qualities:
- Be able to build strong, reciprocal relationships with tamariki, kaiako and whānau
- Effective communication skills
- A strong understanding of Te Whāriki, planning, assessment and internal evaluation
- Are reliable, flexible and have the ability to work 40 hours per week
- Ability to work well within a team
- Committed to ongoing professional development
- Highly motivated, respectful and uses initiative.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQmo
Blossoms Educare Rolleston Limited
ECE centre details
325 Dunns Crossing Road RD8, Christchurch
P O Box 202199, Southgate, Takanini 2246