RTLB practice leader
Nga Hau e Wha RTLB Cluster 13 (Papakura/Franklin) are looking for an experienced RTLB to join our leadership team as a practice leader.
Important qualities for us:
- Be an experienced, highly skilled and proactive RTLB, able to lead and model high quality professional practice
- Inclusive practice and He Pikorua will underpin and guide your practice
- Have experience in the development and practice of systems level and/or cluster-wide projects
- Highly skilled in dealing with challenging conversations and situations to facilitate positive outcomes.
This role will provide an opportunity for you to bring your skills to complement our existing leadership team.
How to apply
Please request an application and information pack from:
Clare Williams and Vanessa West, Co-Cluster Managers 2022
(027) 566 1235 or (027) 566 1242
Vacancy reference #:1HAQj2
44-74 Queen Street, Pukekohe
P O Box 768, Pukekohe, 2340
View on map