Qualified early learning teachers
Puddleducks' Nursery and Preschools is a family owned, family operated group of education and care centres.
We have positions available within our New Plymouth centre for qualified and in-training teachers.
Do you want to be part of a family like team, be supported by a professional team of teaching colleagues? Teams that work together and support each other like a flock of ducks! A team that appreciated individuals strengths, talents and interests, who are connected with the learning environment indoors and out, where inspiration and guidance is taken from Pikler and inspiration for daily practice is taken from Reggio within the context of Te Whāriki? Do you have a deep understanding and proven practice in respectful care and education?
At Puddleducks’ we provide:
- Centre’s that focus on the children and their high-quality care and education
- Bespoke nature play programmes
- Beautiful purpose built environments
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Investment in team culture
- Regular personal and professional investment (PGD programme, individual support from independent ECE consultants and, Lauren Parsons for wellbeing, EAP programme, and specific ECE prof dev)
- Use of latest technology to assist and support workload management
- Staff meals
- First aid and teacher registration
- Relocation assistance (conditions apply)
- Primary care giving
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration
- Diversity in our teams.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQhD
Puddleducks' Nursery & Preschool - New Plymouth
ECE centre details
44 Barrett Road, Whalers Gate, New Plymouth
P O Box 51, Feilding 4740