Qualified and registered ECE teacher
We are a well-established, warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to shine, licensed for up to 33 children. We value teamwork, integrity, initiative and thoughtfulness. We are a fun, dedicated and close-knit team so relationships play an important role in our centre environment and practices. Each member of our team is valued, and their strengths are celebrated. We pride ourselves in the relationships we build with tamariki, whānau and as a teaching team.
- Is able to work with a high degree of initiative, flexibility and collaboration
- A positive outlook and proactive approach
- Build respectful, responsive and supportive relationships with children, whānau and colleagues
- Able to demonstrate current knowledge of curriculum Te Whāriki, and assessment
- Document children's learning and engaging parents
- Plan, implement and evaluate a learning programme that is responsive to the strengths and interests of children
- Promote learning opportunities that are inclusive, equitable, and culturally responsive
- NZQA recognised an ECE qualification, a current practising certificate and the right to work legally in New Zealand.
What we offer you:
- A supportive, positive and fun work environment
- A strong, kind team
- A place where your contribution will be valued and you are encouraged to shine
- Half day paid for your birthday
- A small centre with low ratios
- Opportunities for PD
- Teacher registration
- First aid certification
- Subsidised childcare (if applicable).
If this position sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you, please apply now.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQgV
Paeroa Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
9 Nowra Crescent, Paeroa
621a Richardson Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland