Teacher of English (2 positions)
We are looking for 2 New Zealand registered and certificated permanent, full-time teachers of English to join our culturally vibrant English department.
The start date is 25 January 2022.
The successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- A passion for teaching in a low decile school. While some experience in this or a similar environment is desirable, it is not a prerequisite for the position
- A genuine passion and commitment to raising academic achievement
- High expectations of students
- Will value student agency
- A commitment to developing culturally responsive pedagogies.
The ability and willingness to:
- Work collaboratively in a team
- Keep up-to-date with the latest information technology
- Facilitate or adapt to change in teaching methods
- Engage in cross curricular learning.
Curriculum expertise with the ability to teach NCEA classes and strengths in literacy are desirable.
Willis Road, Papakura
P O Box 72080, Papakura, 2244
View on map