ECE certified teacher
Gorgeous rural environment, where we invest in our great centre culture . Stable, supportive team - come join! Fixed-term role starting January 2022!
- Great centre manager and leadership support
- Mentorship to grow your teaching practice within your own centre
- Paid teaching registration and first aid
- Subsidised childcare cost.
We are seeking a special kind of teacher to join our nurturing team at Active Explorers Leeston - this role is a fixed-term position, starting January 2022 until September 2022.
Team work is important and we seek a teacher who loves nature and the outdoors, has an open mind-set and someone who is creative and intuitive.
We love a teacher who is intentional in their teaching and is a thinker and 'do-er', who has fun with what they are doing as they work with and alongside their colleagues and children.
What we are seeking:
- A qualified ECE teacher with valid teaching registration
- A creative thinker - someone who loves thinking outside the box, sharing their ideas, and being a true part of a team
- A teacher who values relationships with whānau/families, loves community projects
- A professional who values team support, working collaboratively, and supporting each other
- A desire to learn and share your passion for quality care.
Interested? I can't wait to hear from you.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQdk
Active Explorers Leeston
ECE centre details
20 Leeston-Lake Road, Leeston
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143