Cognition Education have new positions available for 2022 in Auckland/Bay of Plenty/Waikato/Whanganui/Manawatu/Nelson/Christchurch. Please state your location in your application.
Due to our on-going growth, Cognition Education is seeking highly motivated facilitators with experience in leading teachers and teaching. You must have in-depth knowledge of the New Zealand Curriculum, together with specialist knowledge in either assessment, mathematics, statistics, culturally responsive practice, science, or digital literacy.
Applicants will need:
- Significant, relevant experience in schooling in New Zealand including a commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and to enhance social and educational outcomes for Māori
- An appropriate degree (preferably postgraduate)
- Confidence to lead teachers and principals for professional learning and development of curriculum and implementation
- To demonstrate how you meet the NZ Teachers’ Council code of standards
- Experience in evidence-based monitoring and evaluation of educational outcomes
- A willingness to travel as part of this role.
Applicants do not have to be a Ministry of Education accredited facilitator to apply as Cognition will support you in this process.
About Cognition Education
Cognition Education New Zealand, is a Ministry of Education accredited provider of professional learning and development for teachers with a track record of developing cutting-edge solutions for schools.
How to apply
Provide a CV and a cover letter about how your experience contributes to capabilities that will ensure your success in this role. Please apply via website.
(09) 638 4750
Location: New Zealand (nationwide)