Are you looking for a role where you can grow, teach professionally and have fun? We are looking for you too!
If you are like me, you love (or maybe you want to try) teaching in a small close team. We are a popular centre, and it is easy to see why. Apart from our charming small bungalow settings, with wonderful big outdoors, we offer many benefits.
One of the benefits is that we are ready to start a professional growth opportunity around professionalism in ECE. This will be an exciting journey for our teachers, if you (like me), value a professional workplace with tamariki and kaiako learning together.
There is a lot of change and challenge in the ECE space right now, with great opportunities if you know where to look for them or how to work to create them.
We are looking for a fellow ECE professional to join us on our journey, who:
- Places relationships with children, colleagues, families and community at the heart of what they do
- Teaches with calm purpose; reflects and reviews their teaching and the provision of a quality learning environment
- Wants to grow and develop in their role, and become a fantastic professional teacher who is proud of what they achieve for themselves and the tamariki in their care
- Works well with others, to grow as a team and reach their collective potential
- Is a professional who upholds and evidences the NZTC code and standards consistently in their work.
Make a connection and let’s talk about you and your aspirations for the future.
Millie's House Nursery and Preschool
ECE centre details
19 Connolly Street, Lower Hutt Central, Lower Hutt
P O Box 106753, Auckland 1143