Early childhood teacher
Time for a change? Your career is waiting!
If you're ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we have a role for you!
We have a permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, or you may be awaiting registration. Third year ECE students are also welcome to apply. You will be our float teacher, predominantly based in our preschool room, with potential to also work with our younger tamariki. Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child’s potential will make you an asset in our supportive Johnsonville team.
This role is currently 30 hours per week and applicants must be flexible with days, as this will be subject to the needs of the centre. Ideally you will also have flexibility to increase hours on a casual basis, when needed.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) (T&Cs apply)
- Market leading professional and leadership development programme
- Fully funded teacher registration; support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded first aid training
- Regular non-contact time
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Generous team benefits and wellness support services.
If you are an innovative teacher, and value the importance of building strong relationships with tamariki and their whānau, we would love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centres (308) Johnsonville
ECE centre details
129 Burma Road, Johnsonville, Wellington
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632