ECE qualified teacher
If you are wanting to work in a small centre with family values then look no further. We are wanting to find the right fit for our centre and someone who is looking to be part of a team that grow together. We are family owned and have a supportive structure in place to help the team grow. We are a fun-loving, professional, happy and hardworking team who are looking for our next qualified teacher to join our team. Our motive is to create a ‘learning community’ where children, teachers, parents and families feel a genuine sense of belonging and are involved in our programmes.
We are a busy little centre and love being out in the community.
Our ideal candidate requires the following criteria:
- Bring dedication, be present and passionate about empowering children.
- Build respectful, responsive and supportive relationships with children, whānau and colleagues.
- Is able to work with a high degree of initiative, flexibility and collaboration.
- Able to demonstrate current knowledge of curriculum (Te Whāriki), pedagogy and assessment
- Contributes to the development of a reflective and respectful professional culture
- NZQA recognised ECE qualification, a current practicing certificate.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQWD
ECE centre details
35 Hobson Avenue, Kerikeri
35 Hobson Avenue, Kerikeri 0230