Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with babies?
We have a vacancy for a qualified and registered teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We follow the interests and passion of our tamariki, and build responsive and reciprocal relationships that contribute to our babies sense of belonging.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Knowledge or experience in practicing a RIE/Pikler approach would be an advantage.
We will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development, leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
If you want to take your well-deserved place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we’d really love to hear from you. Come and make a difference to the tamariki in our care and complement our current team!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQUD
Living & Learning Family Centre Henderson
ECE centre details
212 Universal Drive, Henderson, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, North Shore City 0632