Kirwee Tree House Learning Centre is looking for a highly professional and experienced centre manager with a passion for early childhood education. This is for a fixed-term position to cover maternity leave for 6–12 months.
The Tree House is a purpose-built and architecturally designed centre in the heart of Kirwee and next to Kirwee Model School. We are a fully catered facility licensed for 60 children.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Be the face of the centre, making everyone feel at home and welcomed, including children, parents and fellow team members
- Building centre occupancy through effective marketing and community engagement
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders
- Retaining and managing your team including coaching, mentoring, and professional development
- Managing your team's performance and other HR needs
- Managing the centre's curriculum and compliance processes
- Managing all operational processes for the centre
- Enforcing all legislative requirements
- Managing ERO audits and internal audits
- Maintaining the health, safety and wellbeing of all children, staff and visitors to the centre
- Managing suppliers and actively seeking financial efficiencies
- Reporting to the directors on the centres performance and KPI's.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of centre management experience
- Excellent HR and leadership skills
- A Bachelor/Diploma of education teaching Level 7 (ECE and current certification)
- A passion for ECE
- A strong community and family spirit with the ability to build meaningful relationships with children and their families
- Strong knowledge of legislative compliance
- Highly organised, motivated and process-driven.
This role comes with a highly competitive employment package.
Kirwee is just a 35 minute drive from Christchurch central and is an amazing rural community to be part of. We are a local and family owned boutique centre where our team members are like a family. Our incentives are thoughtful and generous and you will not be treated like a number here. We have high expectations of our team but reward recognise everyone for their mahi.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQU3
Kirwee Treehouse Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
36 School Lane, Kirwee
P O Box 298, Kirwee, Christchurch 7571