Learning support coordinator
The Otautau School Board of Trustees are seeking a learning support coordinator to work within the Western Southland Cluster of schools.
The permanent full-time role will:
- Support students through building an inclusive school and cluster environment which encourages participation, progress and successful transitions
- Support kaiako/teachers in schools to lift their capability to better meet the needs of learners
- Support parents and whānau to build better relationships of understanding around learning support and establishing points of contact if needed
- Work alongside other LSCs across the cluster and connect with the learning support facilitator and wider agencies
- Work with school leadership team to influence and encourage them about ensuring the needs of all students receive the appropriate support to enhance their learning and progress.
For a job description and application form, please contact the principal, Simon Bell.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQTL
Elles Road, Otautau
19 Elles Road, Otautau, 9610
View on map