ECE centre manager - Papamoa
We have an exciting opportunity for a leader to join our team in Papamoa.
The four guiding principles of our philosophy include:
Aroha – Love and Compassion
Manaaki – Nurturing and Support
Whakakoha – Respectful and Giving
Whanaungatanga – Relatedness and Connection.
Experienced registered early childhood educators and support staff endeavour to provide a comfortable, nurturing and safe environment that supports both active and quiet play.
Central Kids provide:
- A commitment to putting children at the heart to all that we do – Ko ngā tamariki te pūtake
- A commitment to ensuring te reo Rangatira not only survives but thrives in our organisation
- A commitment to upholding our obligations as partners of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- A commitment to Rautaki Ahurea – our cultural strategy
- Access to high-quality professional development opportunities
- Ongoing professional support to maintain quality teaching practice
- Generous leave and professional time entitlement.
- A motivated, enthusiastic leader, who is able to put current theory into practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of ECE business operational requirements eg: staffing, funding and licensing criteria
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Te Whāriki
- Committed to te reo Māori me ona tikanga, te tiriti o Waitangi and te Ao Māori
- Able to work within a team who have a strong commitment to supporting the social and emotional growth of tamariki
- Committed to creating/maintaining strong, possible relationships within the wider community and outside agencies
- Able to demonstrate a growth mindset, be open and willing to change that enables us to continue providing high-quality early education to all tamariki who attend our services
- ECE qualified, hold current certification, a current first aid certificate and be entitled to work in NZ.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQP1
Golden Sands Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
30 Golden Sands Drive, Papamoa Beach, Papamoa
P O Box 341, Putaruru, Waikato 3443