Want to work on the best coast? Then we have the job for you here on the West Coast!
We are looking for a dynamic, caring, fun loving practitioner to join our supportive, jovial team who has a positive rapport with their students, working preferably in the junior area.
This permanent 1.0 FTTE position will start 28 January 2022 working full-time.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following attributes:
- Plan for children to have fun and enjoyment in their learning
- Be a passionate teacher
- Plan, teach and assess accordingly across the NZC including te reo Māori and tikanga Māori
- Be a team player with great interpersonal skills
- Be approachable for families and support agencies
- Be I.T. literate in a Google platform
- Have a working knowledge of Decodable books
- Knowledge of Play is the Way will be an advantage.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQN0
230 Park Street, Hokitika
230 Park Street, Hokitika, 7810
View on map