Assistant principal, 3MU's
We are looking for a strong, curriculum-focused leader to join our staff and be an integral part of our collaborative senior leadership team.
The person we are looking for:
- Is a collaborative, creative, innovative and an inspiring leader;
- Is always highly visible and accessible to staff, students and whānau;
- Is proactive, aware and responsive;
- Is respectful, fair and dedicated to our children, our staff, our special place and our community;
- Understands teaching excellence, and places great value in growing all our staff to reach their full potential;
- Understands our way of learning, including the MLE environment;
- Embraces technology and is excited about the possibilities it enables;
- Is an effective communicator who meaningfully engages with stakeholders;
- Is fun and vibrant!
Strengths in IT (we are an Apple Distinguished School) are essential.
The successful applicant will work alongside our Principal and Deputy Principal and will have a 0.4 teaching component unless roll growth allows for a reduction in this.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful at our kura, request an information pack now to find out more.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQMc
5 Solander Road, Pegasus
5 Solander Road, Pegasus, 7612
View on map